Liposuction in Istanbul-Turkey.
Endless diets and workouts fail to burn your unwanted fat but ‘burn’ you? No need to worry anymore, Beauty&Fue is here to help you with liposuction in Istanbul-Turkey.
Liposuction is also known as lipo used to remove unwanted body fat from different parts of the body. Liposuction is performed on areas of the body such as buttocks, arms, waist, chin, thighs, and tummy where fat cells are usually stored. Fat deposits can be removed permanently by liposuction and the desired body shape can be achieved by liposuction. The purpose of liposuction is to correct the body contour/shape. Lipo is not designed tohelp losing weight or to treat obesity. Generally, people over 39 Body Mass Index (BMI) should go to weight loss surgery also known bariatric surgery but not liposuction.
Every year more than 1.5 million women worldwide have liposuction to feel more confident about their bodies. Liposuction is among the most commonly preferred type of cosmetic surgeries carried out worldwide chosen by not only women but also men. Endless diets and workouts fail to burn your unwanted fat but ‘burn’ you? No need to worry anymore, Beauty&Fue is here to help you with liposuction in Istanbul-Turkey.
Unwanted body fat is a problem for many women and men around the world regardless of age. People spend time, money and effort on various diets and sports to get rid of unwanted body fat. However, no matter how much exercise or diet is done, there can still be some parts of the body left with stubborn body fat. Thanks to liposuction that offers the best and the quickest solution, stubborn body fat is not unbeatable anymore
Liposuction in Turkey is among the most popular cosmetic surgeries. Liposuction cost in Turkey is more affordable than liposuction cost in other countries. Clients who want to have liposuction abroad prefer Istanbul-Turkey because of affordable cost and state of the art technology and experienced plastic surgeons. Beauty&Fue is chosen by a high number of clients from different parts of the world who desire to have high-quality liposuction surgery with affordable costs to have a desired result.
VASER Liposuction, also known as Vaser Liposelection, Ultrasound Liposuction or VASER Hi -Def Liposuction, uses the most advanced ultrasound technology to remove the unwanted fat and reshape the body. With the help of ultrasonic waves, the fat deposits can be easily broken down. Both men and women can take advantage of VASER Liposuction. It is the best choice for men who want a six-pack ab and for women who want to shape their body by removing the stubborn and fatty issues.
Laser liposuction, also known as laser lipo, laser-assisted liposuction or SmartLipo is a technique to break down fat cells with a laser before they are sucked. The advantage of laser liposuction is not only reduce fat cells but also to tighten the skin. Beauty&Fue’s surgeons generally prefer laser liposuction for face, neck and jowls and where there is a loose skin.
The results of liposuction will be long lasting, provided you maintain a stable weight and general fitness.Your improved body contour will be apparent even better after the swelling subside.
As your body ages, it is natural to lose some firmness, but most of your improvement should be relatively permanent.
Enhanced body proportion:
• No more bigger-sized clothing
• Urge to follow a healthier lifestyle to maintain the current body shape
• Feel more attractive
The best way to decide whether or not liposuction is right for you is to meet with one of our best plastic surgeons for consultation. Check our before and after gallery for results of the lipo surgery.
Advantages of Liposuction in Turkey assisted by Beauty&Fue
Liposuction assisted by Beauty&Fue offers you the best price guarantee:
• Lipo surgery
• 4 nights of accommodation at a 4 star hotel
• 1 night hospital stay
• Transfers between airport and hotel with private car
• Patient host (reachable 24 hours during the stay in Istanbul)
• Special group discount
• Check up and regular follow-up
• Medical garment, support bra etc.
Liposuction Cost in Istanbul
Liposuction surgery is the one of the best choices for many people that desire to better balance their body proportion, and to feel confident with their appearance. Although a liposuction surgery may seem expensive, do not let the cost discourage you from having your dream body come true.
Turkey - Istanbul is the one of the most reputable country for lipo cost thanks to its experienced medical staff, great number of surgeries performed every year, highly extensive results, affordable prices and government incentives for medical tourism. Liposuction cost depends on different variables such as the practice of the medical team, the technique of liposuction and all the additional benefits included within the lipo prices. Each patient has a personalized treatment plan depending on the age, body structure, surgery availability and proportion preferences. Because Beauty&Fue is supported by Turkish Ministry of Health and Economy, we hold the privilege to offer comprehensive all-inclusive packages at an affordable liposuction cost.
The following instructions are general information to be followed before and after the liposuction surgery. Beauty&Fue does not take the responsibility for the accuracy of these instructions. The instructions of your plastic surgeon in Turkey after liposuction surgery should be followed.
Important Note :
Surgery will be cancelled if there is any chance that you are pregnant.
• Do not use alcohol or smoke cigarettes, chew or pipe tobacco for at least
two weeks prior to your surgery. Nicotine affects the healthy circulation
of the body and may affect the result of your liposuction surgery and
increases the risk of complication with anesthesia.
• Do not take any products containing ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), aspirin, anti-inflammatory medication or Vitamin E.
• Do not drink or eat anything before the midnight of your surgery. A fasting is required to receive sedation for surgery.
• You may shower and shampoo on the morning of surgery.
• Please wear loose fitting clothing and avoid anything that must be pulled over the head.
• Do not wear makeup, hair sprays or gels, nail polish or false eyelashes to your surgery.
• Do not wear jewelry, or bring valuables to your surgery.
• Refrain from swimming pools and using creams on the treated area.
• Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks.
• Please keep your adhesive strips and dressing clean and dry to prevent infection for two days.
• You may walk around on the day of surgery and after to prevent blood clots from developing also move your legs frequently.
• Expect to have pain for the first 24 hours, take your pain medication before your pain becomes severe.
• Some bruising and swelling is expected and takes between 3-6 months to see final results.
• It is normal to feel tired for the first few days. Do not exercise for at least 4 weeks. Thereafter, you may resume low intensity exercises. You may resume all exercise/activity at least after 4 weeks.
• Drink plenty of fluids (up to 10 glasses/day) for the first week to keep hydrated.
• You may take a full shower after 3 days of your lipo surgery. It is okay to get the steri strips wet at this point, but do not remove them. You can gently pat yourself with a towel or use a blow dryer to dry the steri strips.
• Please wear your medical support bra for at least 3 weeks which will provide additional support.
Liposuction is an inpatient surgery, and is performed under general anesthesia. It is very important for you to follow your plastic surgeon’s instructions to ensure your healing process develops optimally. We need to emphasize that weight fluctuations and pregnancy may affect your results over time.
How long does the liposuction surgery take?
The liposuction procedure can take between one to four hours depending on the extent of the procedure.
Does liposuction leave scars?
There will be small incision lines on your treated areas where the cannula enters into your body. The scars will heal gradually and there will be no visible lines or incisions on your body.
Which technique is used by Beauty&Fue partner surgeons for liposuction?
Beauty&Fue partner surgeons in Istanbul use traditional, Vaser and SmartLipo for liposuction surgery to respond to different patient cases.
Is there any limit of the treatment areas?
No, you can have lipo on any part of your body. The amount of the treatment area affects the length of the treatment.
Can liposuction help me to lose weight?
The aim of a liposuction surgery is to reshape the body by removing unwanted fat from certain parts therefore lipo is not a surgery for weight loss.
Will I regain weight after this fat removal method?
If you do not follow a healthy diet or follow a exercise regime, you will eventually gain weight with or without the surgery.
Is this operation performed in combination with the other plastic surgery operations?
Plastic surgeries such as breast augmentation, nose job, tummy tuck, face lift may be performed in combination with liposuction.
Who is a good candidate for liposuction?
Liposuction is not recommended for obese individuals or for patients considering liposuction as a weight loss method along with patients suffering from heart problems, diabetes or infections.
Are there any scars after liposuction surgery?
No, there will not be any scar after the surgery because the unwanted fat will be removed by cannulas. You may see small signs of the incision which usually will be hidden in the contours of your body.
How does medical garment help during the healing process? How long will the patient wear it?
Your surgeon may suggest wearing a compression garment to help hold the tissue together and provide support for two to four weeks.
How long is the post-op recovery time for liposuction?
You should be able to return to work in three to four days and resume normal activity in about a week or two. The final results may be noticeable after three months.