Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Istanbul
Not happy with the shape or size of your nose or having breathing problems due to the shape of your nose? No need to worry anymore! Beauty&Fue is here to help you with rhinoplasty (nose job) in Istanbul.
Rhinoplasty, also known as a nose job or nose surgery or nose reshaping, is a surgery involving re-shaping and re-construction of the nose. Nose is one of the most defining features of the face. The shape and size of a nose can drastically change the appearance of the face. Being unhappy with the shape or size of the nose can cause low self-esteem and emotional problems. Therefore, nose surgery is preferred by not only women but also men and it is one of the most commonly performed treatments worldwide.
What is rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty in Istanbul (nose surgery) offers a permanent solution to patients who are not happy with the shape, size or functioning of their nose. There are different reasons to have nose surgery.
A nose job can be done for medical reasons as well as cosmetic reasons. Being unhappy with the shape or size of the nose, having a crooked nose due to a previous injury and breathing problems due to the shape of the nose is among the reasons why people choose nose surgery.
A nose job can be done to alter (reduce or enlarge) the size of the nose, to reshape the nose, to increase or decrease the size of nares (nostrils).
Nose surgery in Istanbul is known as reliable, high quality and cost-effective. Therefore, a significant number of people from different parts of the world prefer having a nose job in Istanbul.
Beauty&Fue’s offers you 3 Types of Rhinoplasty:
• Standard rhinoplasty: Full nose correction including the bridge, nose tip, and nostrils.
• Septorhinoplasty: Full nose correction along with fixing nasal septum deviation (for patients who have breathing problems as well).
• Rhino-tip: Correction of the tip and nostrils.
Incisions: The incisions for a nose surgery can be made inside or outside depending on the circumstances of the patient. In open surgery technique, the incisions are made outside the nose. In a closed surgery technique, the incisions are made inside the nose.
Reshaping the nose: The process may differ from one patient to another. Depending on the needs of the patient, the nose bone can be re-positioned or the cartilage can be re-shaped. Finally, the skin on the top of the nose is adjusted according to the new shape of the nose.
Advantages of Nose Surgery in Istanbul with Beauty&Fue
Beauty&Fue, as a leading assistant for plastic surgeries in Istanbul - Turkey, earned a reputation on positive surgical results, satisfied patients and with the professionalism it maintains in service delivery. Because of this an increasing number of patients from all around the world choose to have nose surgery in Istanbul assisted by Beauty&Fue.
Nose job in Istanbul assisted by Beauty&Fue offers you the best price guarantee:
• Best rhinoplasty surgery
• 6 nights of accommodation at a 4 star hotel
• 1 night hospital stay
• Transfers between airport and hotel with private car
• Patient host (reachable 24 hours during the stay in Istanbul)
• Special group discount
• Check up and regular follow-up
By choosing nose job in Istanbul, you will feel and look better.
Nose Surgery Cost in Turkey
Istanbul is the one of the most preferred country for nose job cost thanks
to its reputable medical staff, great number of surgeries performed each
year, natural results, affordable prices and government incentives for
There are various factors which affect the cost of nose surgery Istanbul. Nose job prices include pre-operative tests, anesthesia, medication etc. Also the current experience of the plastic surgeon, the extent of surgery, additional procedures –liposuction and technique. Beauty&Fue offers competitively affordable nose job costs with its all-inclusive package that covers the treatment, accommodation, personal host and transfers. Although nose surgery may seem expensive, Beauty&Fue will not let the cost discourage you from looking yourself in the mirror with confidence.
The following instructions are general information to be followed before
and after a nose surgery. Beauty&Fue does not take the responsibility
for the accuracy of these instructions. The instructions of your surgeon in
Istanbul after rhinoplasty should be implemented.
Important Note :
Surgery will be cancelled if there is any chance that you are pregnant.
Two Weeks Before Surgery:
• Do not use alcohol and stop smoking. Nicotine affects the circulation of
the body and may affect the result of your surgery and increases the risk
of complication with anesthesia.
• Do not take any products containing ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), aspirin, anti-inflammatory medication or Vitamin E.
One Day Before Surgery:
• DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING AFTER MIDNIGHT. A fasting is required to
receive sedation for surgery.
Day of The Surgery:
• Shower or bathe normally.
• Do not wear makeup, hair sprays or gels, nail polish or false eyelashes.
• Pack a bag of loose-fitting clothes and comfortable shoes.
• Do not wear jewelry, or bring valuables to your nose job surgery.
• Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks.
• Avoid washing the nose are for a week.
• Keep the nose splint until the check up.
• You may walk around on the day of surgery and after to prevent blood clots from developing also move your legs frequently.
• It is normal to feel tired for the first few days. Do not exercise for the first week. After this week, you may resume low intensity, lower body exercise; however, avoid using the upper body muscles for one month. You may resume all exercise/activity after one month thereafter. When you do resume exercise, you should beware to minimize the blood pressure to avoid bleeding.
• Take all medications as instructed by your surgeon. Take your pain medication before your pain becomes severe as incisional discomfort for the first 24 hours after nose job is expected.
• Some bruising and swelling is expected for a week and takes between 6-12 months to see final results.
• You will have adhesive strips in place after your check up. Keep your strips clean and dry for 5 days then you may remove them.
• Initially, you may take a quick shower with your back to the water, keeping your incisions completely dry to prevent infection.
Rhinoplasty is an inpatient surgery, and is performed under general anesthesia. It is very important for you to follow your plastic surgeon’s instructions to ensure your healing process develops ideally.
Can my breathing be improved during rhinoplasty?
Beauty&Fue partner plastic surgeons will maintain adequate breathing following nose surgery. However certain breathing problems (such as a crooked or pinched nose) are also responsible for breathing difficulties even prior to the nose surgery and appropriate treatment such as septorhinoplasty can improve both appearance and function.
What is the age limit for nose surgery Turkey?
Technically, nose job may be performed at any time after nasal growth is complete and that is the age of 16 for most people. In rare cases, nose surgery may be performed at younger ages when severe functional impairment or other medical indications surface.
How can I prepare for nose job?
During the consultation your surgeon will explain the realistic expectations of your procedure. What needs to be done and the most appropriate techniques to be used in order to meet the expectations will be determined. It is recommended that you don’t take any medications that may stop blood clotting or cause post-op bleeding problems such as aspirin and ibuprofen. It is also recommended that you stop smoking at least two weeks before the nose surgery in Istanbul.
What are the incision types for the nose surgery?
Nose surgery in Turkey assisted by Beauty&Fue is performed using either the open or closed technique. If the open technique was used, a small incision in the columella is made. This incision heals well and will not be visible once it is fully healed. The closed approach is performed with incisions inside the nose. Your surgeon will discuss with you what the best technique is for your case.
How soon after nose surgery will I be able to return to work?
Patients are generally able to return to work about one week after the rhinoplasty procedure.
How soon after nose job will I be able to exercise?
Beauty&Fue requires the patients resume exercise at least after one month of the procedure.
How soon after rhinoplasty surgery are the stitches removed?
If the rhinoplasty was performed with an open approach, the stitches will be removed on fifth post-operative day.
What can I expect after rhinoplasty?
Results from a rhinoplasty surgery may typically be observed once the swelling goes down and your surgeon removes the nasal splint. Nasal breathing is also difficult for about 3 weeks after the surgery due to swelling. The swelling will mostly be gone two months after you have the surgery. You should wait see your nose becoming more defined over 12 months.
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. It is not advice on your specific needs and circumstances. It does not replace the need for you to have a thorough consultation, so you should get advice from a suitably qualified medical practitioner. Please bare in mind that as with all operations, there are risks involved in having cosmetic surgery.